Service Providers Register
By Card or Paypal.
- Ex-naturopath blowing the whistle on industry November 13, 2017The practices this naturopath saw in the American industry caused her to quit altogether.Dr Norman Swan
- Blood-vessel boosting cancer treatment November 13, 2017A new cancer treatment generates blood vessels in tumours, helping immune cells reach the cancer core.Dr Norman Swan
- 'In-built immunotherapy' found in some pancreatic cancer patients November 13, 2017Pancreatic cancer has a survival rate among the worst of any cancer — just seven per cent at five years.Dr Norman Swan
- E-cigarettes: Is Australia missing out? November 13, 2017England, Scotland and New Zealand have all endorsed e-cigarettes as a less harmful alternative to smoking.Dr Norman Swan
- A revolution in lymphoma treatment November 6, 2017Indolent lymphoma has been called incurable, but there's been a revolution in its treatment. And now with the availability of PET scanning, patients can be helped even more.Dr Norman Swan
- Knowing about cancer symptoms for early diagnosis November 6, 2017Does knowing about the early signs of cancer lead to earlier diagnosis? The world's biggest trial so far reports.Dr Norman Swan
- No benefits to robotic colorectal surgery, study says November 6, 2017A study of the use of robotic surgery for colorectal cancer has found it's on par with traditional methods — while taking longer and costing more.Dr Norman Swan
- Is laser cataract surgery worth it? November 6, 2017Laser cataract surgery sounds fancy, but is it any better than a surgeon's hand?Dr Norman Swan
- Could 'biosimilar' drugs save millions? October 30, 2017When expensive biologic drugs come off patent, they can be copied and produced more cheaply — as biosimilars.Dr Norman Swan
- What's a colonoscopy got to do with appendicitis? October 30, 2017More than you might think.Dr Norman Swan
- Ex-naturopath blowing the whistle on industry November 13, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is so precious. Maybe we should take more notice of what animals are trying to tell us. That includes birds,bees, elephants, cats and dogs.. Their senses are way more heightened than ours.
A quick reminder to nominate someone for our Recognition award. This closes on Friday so be quick. Download the nomination form Nomination Form 2015 There is also a special LOCAL HERO award sponsored by Ross Vasta MP.. I am … Continue reading